Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bubbl. bursting Round #1



I used bubbl.us to create this jpg. I tried to set up a friend's account so thank readers could visit it directly, but I don't quite understand how to get the original to a sharing point.

Interestingly discoveries:

1. I found myself wanting to be muct more thorough with this web than the one I did with pencil an paper. When I was done with the paper one, I was finished. I did not revisit it and would not consider sharing it. This version, however, made me want to revise again and again, making it more specific each time. It will also be able to be easily shared. It would be great to create something like this with kids on a Smartboard.

2. I revised, then exported the image, but forgot to save it before logging out. Unfortunately, my revision was completely lost.

3. Using color coding is a great help, but cumbersome and time comsuming.

4. The cells overlap. I found the creation part to be a bit awkward. I'm sure with practice it would feel more natural.

If I figure out how to get friends involved, I will edit this post.

No comments: